The first of two In-Service Training Courses for the RECIPE was held in Lisbon, Portugal. The training course objectives were:
- To inform about and present the importance of centralized, coordinated actions (REC)
- To exchange experiences in how to prevent Early School Leaving and encourage to after-compulsory-education.
- To explore, develop and evaluate “best practice” from a number of European teachers, trainers, principals and policy makers
- To encourage and motivate course participants to include the European and international dimension in their future projects and actions plans for their local activities
- To demonstrate and share best practice between RECIPE partners and the course participants.
During the course the participants experienced workshops, the RECIPE market place, school visits, cultural events, sightseeing and more.
Over 50 participants enjoyed a fantastic week of learning!